Here is the first draft of my Labyrinth Lord houserules for Nightwick Abbey. They are in no particular order.
1) 3d6 Assign to Taste -- If you want to assign them in order, go right ahead.
2) Use HD from Advanced Edition Compendium.
3) Use Common Abilities from LotFPWFRPG.
4) Replace the Thief class with the Specialist Class.
5) Druids from the AEC are available as a Human class.
6) Ascending AC. Unarmed Human starts at 10 AC.
7) Use Encumbrance rules from LotFPWFRPG. This includes removing weapon and armor restrictions.
8) Reroll any result of a 1 or a 2 on starting HP.
9) Use Small/Medium/Large weapon rules from LotFPWFRPG.
10) Fighters gain Follow Through. When they kill an enemy, the may make an additional attack against an adjacent enemy. They can do this until enemies stop dying.
11) 10% on money spent on genre or character appropriate actions is gained in XP.
12) Only Human or Changeling characters to start, but future characters can be of other races.
13) Magic-Users can only gain spells from research, scrolls and captured spell books.
14) Use magic research rules from LotFPWFRPG.
15) Magic-Users must have their hands free to cast spells. That means no weapons or torches.
16) Some secret doors and traps will use different die types for detection a la AD&D.
That's it for now. I'm sure more will come up during extended play. Now that I look at it, I'm really playing a hybrid of LotFPWFRPG and LL. Oh well.