- A historical but fictionalized setting
- Rules/Guidelines for climbing the social ladder through wit and violence
- Rules/Guidelines for crime and punishment
- Cattle Raids
- Other kinds of raids
- pseudo-Medieval Economics
- Domain management
- Once you get to a position, it's hard to stay there
- Permanent, and gruesome, injuries
That's probably not all of them, but those are what I thought would be in the game. So regardless of how Heroes handles them, Zenopolis needs to handle them in a way that appeals to me.
More on this project as it develops.