Saturday, January 14, 2012

Short Update

I've been neglecting the blog recently, which is due to a combination of getting Skyrim for Christmas and settling in to the new semester.  Once I get a better handle on my schedule, I should be posting quite a bit more.

I've put the Nightwick Abbey G+ game on hiatus until I can expand the dungeon a bit more.  I'll also be tweaking a few things and restocking the first level.  Those who are already on my list of players will remain on my list of players once I get started back, and the time should be the same.

I'm also going to be returning to the Wilderness around Nightwick Abbey and fleshing out the settlements in the Bishopric of Lichgate.  Once that is finished* I hope to run a Dark Country game with a more regularized cast of characters instead of a rotating pool.  I'm not sure what time I'll be running this or how I'll be selecting players, but I should have more on this very soon.

*By finished I mean "finished enough to run."  I don't really think I'll ever be finished with the Dark Country.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is well. Skyrim has been a huge time sink for me as well.

    ReplyDelete