- No slaves were taken this time.
- Much of the session included trying to trick Ubara the Man-god's new hirelings into doing things for the party.
- The party spent most of the time exploring a set of doors that lead off a massive hallway leading to tomb of Uz of Uz. They eventually figured out that these were his concubines and wives. The key difference seemed to be the garb and grave goods accompanying the different women, as well as the fate of their children - which was depicted on the walls of their tomb. His "wives" seemed to produce strange beings resembling martians while the concubines' children were cast into the Fuel-Less Fire.
- The party constructed "the Fire Lance of the Ancient Hyperzepherians," which was just two spears tied together with a torch at the end. They used this to kill a number of corpse worms they had previously found in this part of the dungeon.
- In the room beyond they found a necklace that depicted some "beetle-men" as one of the players called them, as well as a number of artifacts that seemed to be designed by someone who had seen technological items but didn't exactly know how they work. All the sarcophagi they've found so far in this dungeon - with the notable exception of the one belonging to Uz of Uz - seem to be modeled on "Hypersleep Pods."
- Messing around with one of the sarcophagi belonging to the concubines caused a strange beam to scan over the party - putting the priest Waw and one of the hirelings to sleep. It then started an alarm which summoned a whole bunch of monsters - presumably dessicated corpses covered in strange, glowing runes the party had previously encountered. Luckily, Waw had cast hold portal on the entrance to the hall before falling asleep, and they were able to break the alarm before the creatures were able to break in.
- The tombs contained depictions of Uz involved in various sexual acts with his wives and concubines. The party made rubbings of these in hopes of selling them later to some perverse collector.
- No one in the party - including the hirelings - died. Good for them.
Next week I'll be running A Very Nightwick Christmas instead of Uz, and I'm not sure if we'll pick back up with Uz after that or go back to Nightwick Abbey. Only time will tell.