Like this post but for my FLGS Wilderlands game. Innana has already been claimed by someone. The other players, so far, have made their own. Cole is responsible for both finding the PC portraits and color correcting them to match my crayon-colored-weirdos vision of the Wilderlands.
- Aslog is a Skandik hermit and priestess of Odin. Her alignment is Chaotic Good.
- She was raised in a Skandik noble house on the island of Bezal.
- Her home was raided by a rival band of Skandiks and her family killed.
- She was thrown on a raft by the raiders before washing ashore on an uninhabited island.
- Odin appeared to her and told her to seek out the secrets of the Runes.
- She has made her way to the City State of the Invincible Overlord to see what secrets of the Runes may have led to the Overlord's ascension and to imitate her god in a life of wandering and adventure.
- Innana is an Alryan street urchin and rogue. Her alignment is Neutral.
- She was born in some village in the Northern Wilderlands, but she doesn't remember where.
- She was captured as a young age and raised as a slave in the slaver city of Antil.
- She was able to escape with the help of a guard that took pity on her.
- After that she traveled the cities of the Western Wilderlands, thieving and foraging, until finally arriving in the City State of the Invincible Overlord.
- Morcant the Magician is an Avalonian sage and wizard. His alignment is Neutral Good.
- He was raised in Valon, city of the Sea Mages, by a rich artisan.
- He was sent to sea wizard school where he became fascinated with the lost history of the Orichalcan Dragon Lords.
- He was selected by a sage and wizard who specialized in ancient Orichalca to serve as an apprentice.
- However, at some point he angered one of the nobles of that fair, northern city and was forced to flee.
- He has made his way to the City State of the Invincible Overlord to learn more about its Dragonlord past.
- Pakhom is an Altanian outlander and fighter. His alignment is Chaotic Neutral.
- He was born in barbarian Altanis.
- His parents abandoned him in the jungle when he was a babe, but he was found and raised by another tribe of Altanians.
- He became a warrior and a smith. He even had a wife.
- During a battle with a Skandik raiding party, he maimed a witch. The witch placed a curse on him that he would bring doom to his tribe.
- Fearing this curse, his tribe forced him to leave.
- He has made his way to the infamous City State of the Invincible Overlord to win fame and glory.
- Alkmemnon is a tiefling charlatan and Warlock of the fiend. His alignment is Chaotic Neutral.
- He was born and raised in the distant Demon Kingdoms to the south of the Wilderlands.
- He claims to have been raised as a noble, but his family was ousted from power and scattered throughout the world through the use of diabolic magic.
- He has spent the rest of his life lying and cheating until he can figure out a way to return and reclaim his birthright.
- He now finds himself in the City State of the Invincible Overlord, which overflows with wealth and has a number of ships ready to sail the Winedark Sea.
- Arbrannon is a wood elf ranger and spy. His alignment is Chaotic Good.
- He grew up in the forest near Caer Cadwen in the land of Viridistan.
- He spent most of his life fighting against the World Emperor, ruler of Viridistan, and his demonic satraps - helping guide rebels and spy within the city and castle walls.
- The replacing of the satrap of Caer Cadwen with a demon of great power forced him to leave his forest in fear of his life.
- He has now ended up in the home of the World Emperor's chief rival, the City State of the Invincible Overlord. He seeks to gain money and power before returning again to defeat Viridistan's demonic forces.