Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Useful Tool For the Name Challenged

Mythmere of Swords & Wizardry fame has posted a guide on how to Gygax Your Name.  I've often have difficulty with this as my first name doesn't give me a lot to work with and my last name has, under all previous efforts, turned into an pronounceable mess of consonants.  My middle name is simply Van, which is equally hard to deal with.  However, using this system I've gotten some neat results.

Below are the results when applied to my first, last, and middle names repsectively.
Vennax

Insllek
Ann (this one is the strangest one to me)

And here are some miscellaneous others: 
Yevak
Yelgins
Veyn
Evynax
Vaynekkisn

I wouldn't be surprised if my players come into contact with the Dread Sorceror Vennax if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment