- 3d6 assign to taste
- If combined bonus is not +1 or greater, roll a new set of stats
- Max hp at first level
- Common abilities: Climb, Search for Traps, Languages, Open Doors, Search, Survival, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, and Tinkering
- Race Abilities: Stonecunning, Outdoor Stealth (needs a more halfling/gnomey name), Seceret Doors (needs a more Changelingy name)
- Elves renamed Changelings and Halflings renamed Gnomes
- Ascending AC -- No armor: 10, Leather: +2, Studded +3, Mail +4, Scale +5, Plate +6, Shield +1
- LotFP:WFRPG Encumbrance system, along with removal of weapon and armor restrictions
- Magicians need both hands to cast or a staff.
- Fighters gain Combat Dominance: Fighters may attack a group of monsters with 1HD or less a number of times equal to their level.
- Magicians only gain spells from research or scrolls.
- Secret doors and traps can use different die types a la AD&D
These are also designed to work with the Mentzer version of the Basic rules, and it's possible that if I get a copy of the Expert and Companion versions of those rules I'll switch from Labyrinth Lord all together. Since the characters haven't advanced past three yet, I haven't worked out the Base Attack Bonus tables for the Ascending AC system.
I'm hoping that this version is a bit more clear.