Monday, December 27, 2010

What Santa Brought

Here is my Old School Gaming hall:

D&D Rules Cyclopedia
T1 The Village of Hommlet
B4 The Lost City

Plus the Keep on the Borderlands, which I mentioned earlier.

Not a bad hall if I say so myself.  Are are in immaculate condition, and I'm quite tempted to switch over to a Rules Cyclopedia based game.

Edit:  I also received the 3rd, 4th, and 5th books of Lankhmar.  Not entirely D&D related, but I'd wager most who were interested in what D&D stuff I received would also be interested in my ever increasing Leiber collection.

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you a little old to believe in Santa Claus?

    next thing you know, you will believe in the Easter Bunny or Tieflings ; - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and have fun in Miss, We'll see ya back in Knox County soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're keeping score, I'd seriously consider using the RC to run your setting. Of course, player access to same may preclude this, but the RC is a fine and comprehensive volume.

    ReplyDelete