Friday, April 20, 2012

Nightwick Abbey Session Report and Something Else

Zzarchov over at Unofficial Games has provided yet another play report for Nightwick Abbey.

Michael Moscrip of the Grumpy Old Troll has something similar, which appears to be an overview of the places they've been in the abbey.

I believe Michael's is a response to something I posted on G+ where I said that the reason I give xp for player made play reports is that I want the players to be communicating with each other about the stuff they missed in a session they were absent, and for new players to be able to get a sense of what's going on.

Michael will have to confirm whether or not that is correct.

2 comments:

  1. We also give xp for adventure writeups - 100 or 10%, whichever is greater.
    Seems to be working so far this campaign

    ReplyDelete