Monday, April 1, 2019

Ghul, Frogling

Kinda...

In some world that is not this one nor any I have discussed on this blog (probably), there are strange creatures that are like froglings but also like the ghouls of Nehwon. These little bastards sneak around, enjoying their see-through-y-ness to kill people for no reason.  Jerks!

They are cannibals, but that means they only eat other Froglings so its probably fine. 

They typically wear only a loincloth so that everyone can marvel at how gross their only partially visible insides are. Weird sages think that how grossed out people gets gives them a boner, but those sages are wrong about how frogling reproduction works.



4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'd "intelectually borrow" (a.k.a. steal) your concept for my 0e-ish game (wouldn't hurt have more frogs, right? [probably will, for the players]), with proper credit, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bit of writers block for what was going to happen in my kids game this week (10&11 year olds). Looks like they’re gonna fuck with some semi visible froglings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Evan, I love your blog! Quick question, how do you make your 5e stat blocks look the way they do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a program called Monster Maker where you can input the various stats and it spits out a statblock image. The style here is one of the default styles it comes with, and I thought it looked better than the one that apes the books.

      Delete