Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Plans


I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be meeting with some old gaming buddies the week of Thanksgiving and playing some games.  I've finally decided that they'll be the guinea pigs for the current draft of the Nightwick Abbey campaign dungeon.  

We'll be playing two sessions, so they obviously won't be able to see much of the dungeon.  Still I want to try out some of my house rules and procedures before I meet with the face to face group.  I'll post a recap of both sessions after I return.

I've hit a wall creatively with Nightwick and its world that can only be overcome through actual play.  I fear that any further development that is made for anything outside the concerns of the table will overly limit me.  I could be wrong about this.  

I will continue to do articles like Monster Mondays and I have a few more to put out about the world in general before play starts, but there will be a bit of a slow down for the next week or so.  Once I start running this thing I have no doubt that the needs of play will cause me to generate more content that will be posted here.  I'm still very interested in this setting so don't worry about its future.  It just needs a party to muck around in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment